- Tires: Your safety is literally riding on your tires! Have you had a good look at them lately? Check for proper inflation, cracking or irregularities on the sidewall, uneven tread wear or low tread depth. Here’s an easy way to check your tread depth…take a penny and insert it into the tread grooves, Lincoln’s head down. If the tread doesn’t touch Abe’s head, your tread depth is below 2/32” and your tires need to be replaced right away. Now, insert a qu ...[more]
- Battery: Hot weather is actually more damaging to your car’s battery than cold temperatures. Heat can cause your battery’s fluid to evaporate, damaging the cells and impeding their ability to hold a charge. If your battery doesn’t have sealed cells, be sure to check the level of acid in the cells and replen ...[more]
- Brakes: Have you noticed your brakes feeling “soft” or “spongy?” Does the brake pedal go farther toward the floorboard than it used to? Are you hearing grinding or squealing noises fro the brakes, or is the Brake or ABS light on the dashboard lit up? Don’t put off this crucial auto repa ...[more]
Summer’s going to be coming up, and it’s time to talk about auto repair in Edinburg, TX as part of your vacation pre-planning!
There’s a lot to take into account when you’re making vacation plans...where to go, what route to take, how long you want to spend out of town, where to stay, how to keep the kids occupied. One thing you can’t forget though, is maintenance so your car’s 100 percent roadworthy. If you’re planning on auto repair in Edinburg TX before your vacation, here are a few things to consider to make your trip trouble-free:
- AC service -- Even the best AC system may need a recharge of refrigerant before hot weather comes around. As part of AC auto repair ...[more]
You probably heard it from your dad first…”get your car in for an oil change!” In Mission, TX, oil changes are a big part of our business at Pueblo Tires & Service. But why are they so important?
There are two things to remember for an oil change in Mission, TX...one is that an internal combustion engine runs on thousands and thousands of little explosions, and the other is that an engine is full of metal parts that spin around and move back and forth or up and down, rubbing against each other constantly.
The explosions that take place in the cylinders and provide power also generate a great deal of carbon and acids, which make their way into the motor oil and contaminate it. The moving parts, on the other hand, rely on motor oil to kee ...[more]
The birds are chirping, the trees are in bloom...time to put winter behind us and get ready for spring and summer! Even in South Texas, winter can be hard on vehicles, so let’s do a quick rundown of spring maintenance items and auto repair in Brownsville, TX:
- Check all fluids, including windshield washer solution, brake fluid, transmission fluid and antifreeze/coolant
- Check all hoses and belts for condition and excess wear; replace if needed
- Check all battery connections for corrosion and tightness
- Check the battery and charging system for proper voltage and amperage
- Inspect exhaust system for corrosion, damage, leaks and broken/disconnected ...[more]
Have better auto repair with Pueblo Tires and Service, with knowledgeable technicians that can bring your vehicle to optimum safety and functionality. Pueblo Tires and Service is thrilled to serve all their customers in Edinburg, McAllen, Mission, Weslaco, Kingsville, Rio Grande City, Harlingen, Alice and Brownsville, TX. From tire repair to oil changes, mechanics of Pueblo Tires and Service can provide quality auto repair for all makes, models and budgets.
Schedule an appointment with South Texas’ first choice for auto repair and tires at Pueblo Tires and Service. Mechanics of Pueblo’s Tires and service look forward to assisting customers with all auto repair ...[more]
TPMS, or Tire Pressure Monitoring System, is a early warning system on all vehicles manufactured after 2000 to warn drivers if one or more of their vehicle's tire pressure falls 25% below the manufacturer's recommended tire pressure setting. If you see this icon on the left light up and appear on your dashboard, the TMPS is telling you there is a problem! If this problem occurs, schedule an appointment with Pueblo Tires and Service at any of their locations in Edinburg, McAllen, Mission, Weslaco, Kingsville, Rio Grande City, Harlingen, Alice and Brownsville, TX.
According to Auto Alilance, "tire pressure can decrease due to tire damage, slow leaks, or cha ...[more]
Shampoozie!! As part of giving back to the South Texas community, Pueblo Tires and Service are now on the radio Monday through Friday 4 - 5 PM central time at 1170 AM KeBuena! Visit Pueblo Tires and Service for top quality tire service and auto repair in South Texas!
Our show is called “En Un Abrir Y Cerrar De Ojo” / “In the Blink Of An Eye”. You can even listen to us online at...
Take a look at some of our recent guests!
KILLER BEES HOCKEY
|<< Previous||1 2 3 4 5 6||Next >>|