Hot Summers: Cool Cars
June 29th, 2016
We’re going to be in another hot Texas summer before long, and that means it’s time to think about A/C repair in McAllen, TX!
When it’s time for maintenance and A/C repair in McAllen, TX, there are a few things to remember. Automotive A/C systems are much more reliable and efficient than they were at one time, but they can still degrade over time, as seals and other connections dry out and shrink. Even late-model cars can develop leaks and other A/C problems over time, requiring a tune-up or A/C repair in McAllen, TX.
At Pueblo Tires & Service, as part of routine A/C repair in McAllen, TX, we can perform services such as:
- Pressure readings on all parts of A/C system
- Outlet temperature analysis to determine performance of A/C system
- Recharge system using refrigerant that contains ultraviolet dye that indicates leaks
- Visual inspection of all system components for wear or damage
- Cleaning condenser coils of debris, bugs and dirt
- Inspection of drive belt for tension, excessive wear
- Inspection of compressor for proper function and cycling on/off
With the right maintenance, the A/C system in your car will provide years and years of service, keeping you and your family comfortable on the hottest South Texas summer day. If you’re in need of auto repair or A/C repair in McAllen, TX, give us a call and set up an appointment at Pueblo Tires & Service!
Posted in: News